Whether a client needs 5,000 variable-data postcards by tomorrow, or you need to coordinate a 5-million name, 50-version mail campaign, we have the equipment, experience and client services team to create a cost-effective solution that will fit your needs.
- Offset Print
- Digital Print
- Collated Forms
Federal Direct’s Web Offset divisions utilize high-speed roll-to-roll, web-offset presses for your medium and long run print needs. Ranging from economical three-color presses to precise ten-color UV presses, our equipment lineup allows Federal Direct’s estimating team to construct a high quality, cost-effective solution for your project.
Our Pressmen and Quality Control personnel monitor jobs at each stage of production. They help ensure error-free rolls for our internal direct mail operation and also for our Jumbo Roll clients.
- Our UV offset presses have state-of-the-art color registration systems, producing outstanding print quality with tremendous cost effectiveness.
- In-line punching and die-cutting
- In-line spot varnish
- In-line full UV coating
- 50″ precisely metered Jumbo Rolls – no breaks or splices
Federal Direct is excited about the quality and flexibility that digital printing provides today’s direct marketer. Our Digital Print capabilities provide excellent tools for variable-text and variable-graphics direct mail and fulfillment projects. Digital print options include:
- Cut-sheet full-color Digital Presses providing a range of variable-print and graphics options on a wide variety of substrates
- New Roll-to-roll Ink-Jet for high-speed image personalization
- Simplex or Duplex High-speed, Roll-to-Roll Laser Personalization
- In-line stapling, stitching, taping, folding, booklets
- Off-line Digital Folding and Creasing w/o cracking
- Bar-coding and sequential numbering
- Order your digital print on-line – we provide web-storefronts and websites to drive and manage your Fulfillment or Direct Mail project
Manufacturing more than 2.5 million pieces each month, Federal Direct is one of the largest producers of Collated Forms and print material in the country. We have 70+ years of experience with Forms Engineering, creating innovative custom designs, and a reputation for helping clients create cost-effective programs and solutions.
- Collated Business Forms, up to 16 parts
- Personalized Self-Mailers
- Mutiple-part Credit Applications
- In-line die-cutting options
- In-line Arabic, MICR and MOD numbering
With Federal Direct’s integrated web-to-print solutions, we provide your staff and clients with 24 hr access to a customized experience that increases efficiency, lowers admin costs, and provides the products and services they need.
- Decrease order turnaround time
- Utilize client-designed business rules to control ordering behavior
- View products using Thumbnail and Zoom views during ordering
- Reduce Print Inventory obsolescence cost
- Add Budget or Freight controls
To see some success stories
of our work, click below.