Even with competition from today’s newest technology, direct mail remains the most effective way to get your message directly to your audience. With decades of direct mail experience, Federal has the expertise and tools to help you make your next mailing campaign a success.
- Personalization and Lettershop
- Programming and Data Processing
- Postal Management
- Data Security
To see some direct mail success stories of our work, click below.
Direct Mail Personalization
A fully-integrated, “All Under One Roof ” direct mail producer, Federal Direct has a complete range of products and services to help clients create and manage the campaign or program they envision:
- High-color, in-house print production
- We provide pre-production Product Analysis to increase response and decrease product cost
- Digital roll-to-roll Laser and Inkjet personalization
- Digital Cut-Sheet Color and Black sheet personalization
- Bindery & Finishing options
- Match-Mail Systems
- Clean-release Card & Label Attaching
- Returns Processing, including OCR scanning
A key component of our integrated approach, Federal Direct’s in-house Programming and Data Processing teams have decades of experience. They work together with your staff and your FD Client Services associate to provide fully customized, design-based print and personalization programming:
- Custom, business-rules intensive, programming
- De-Duping and Merge/Purge
- NCOA Link Processing
- CASS Certification
- USPS Full-Service Pre-sorting
- 1D and 2D Bar-Code Programming
- Complex Embedded Key-Coding
- Sequential MOD numbering
Postal expense is a critical component of your direct mail campaign. Our experienced team will help you develop the best postal solution for your company’s campaign, including Commingling analysis by volume and density and other cost-saving techniques. We also offer on-site USPS verification.
Federal Direct’s Data Processing and IT facilities feature limited-access physical facilities and procedural security measures approved by Fortune-100 clients. Providing services to the insurance, financial, and retail industries, Federal is SOC 2 Type 2 certified with mapping to Hi-Trust.